Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June Photo Challenge: Week 1

So far I am loving my June photo challenge!  This week was the craziest of our June weeks.  My students finished up classes on Thursday (meaning I taught my last class for over a year... wow!) and I had a lot of school work to wrap up.  Even with the craziness, I managed to get some cute pictures of my sweet little girls!  It takes a minute for me to remember to grab my big girl camera rather than my iPhone, but it is well worth it.  (Full disclosure, Friday got a little crazy, and I didn't get any pictures, but I'm okay with that.  I have more than enough from the rest of the week to make up for it.)

 On June 1st I took my camera with while Miss A and I walked to church to snap a few photos of her.  I love that our church is only half a mile from our house, and we've been having beautiful weather so we can walk.
 My little monkeys climbing around on the deck.
 Such a big girl!
Miss A and our neighbor Miss L.  On Wednesday afternoon I sat on our deck doing some school work, Miss L's mom sat on her deck doing her work and the two girls ran back and forth having so much fun being "sister fairies."
Bath time!  Much needed after a day of playing in the dirt.  I think Little J brings a pound of sand home from day care every day.
 Backyard campfire and s'mores!
 Little J helping me make pancakes for breakfast on Sunday morning.

I think these might be two of my favorites of Little J right now.  E found a caterpillar crawling on his shirt, so he gave it to Little J to hold (if you look closely, you can see the little guy crawling on her).  She LOVED it!  She smiled and laughed the whole time the caterpillar crawled up and down her arms.  Miss A held the caterpillar too, but she wasn't quite as excited as the little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment