Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I have a really wonderful husband, who also happens to be an amazing daddy.  Miss A and Little J LOVE Daddy.  He does such a good job taking care of us and showing us how much he love us every day.  I feel lucky that my girls have such a great man in their lives.  

I've been asking Miss A a series of questions about E each year for Father's Day, and this year Little J answered a few too.  Below are some of their responses.

How old is Daddy?
Miss A: 8
Little J: 2

What is Daddy's favorite color?
Miss A: orange
Little J: blue

What is Daddy's favorite food?
Miss A: burgers  
Little J: watermelon

What does Daddy like to drink?
Miss A: beer  
Little J: orange juice

Where does Daddy like to go?
Miss A: to the children's museum with us  
Little J: the zoo

What is Daddy's job?
Miss A: to take care of us

How does Daddy take care of you?
Miss A: he helps our ouchies go away when we get hurt

What makes Daddy happy?
Miss A: hugs and kisses

What is your favorite thing about Daddy?
Miss A: that he takes me on adventures

Below are a bunch of pictures of Daddy and his girls from my June photo challenge.








Happy Father's Day E!  
Happy Father's Day to my dad, stepdad and the rest of the dads too!  
I hope everyone's having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment