Thursday, April 29, 2010

5 Weeks

Baby A is 5 weeks old today. We started our mom and baby group on Tuesday. It was really nice to get together with other moms who have babies A-belle's age. A lot of E's friends have kids already, but not many of mine, so it's a nice place to ask questions and get ideas. There are 2 babies in the class that are younger than A, and 3 that are older, but I think she might be the biggest. At least I know she's getting enough to eat with all this growing!




Yesterday E took Baby A for a few hours so I could get my hair cut and run a few errands. I feel much better after getting my hair under control, and it was so much easier to run errands without a baby along, but I was ready for some baby snuggles as soon as I got home.

1 comment:

  1. you have been a blogging machine this week :) i like it.

    i can't wait to hear more about your adventures - this mom and baby group sounds like a lot of fun and good place to meet some new girl friends :)

    how do Ester and Baby A get along? How far along is Sarah?

    ReplyDelete