Friday, April 9, 2010

2 Weeks Old

I can't believe my little girl is already 2 weeks old! Time is going by so fast. This week we've had a few more visitors, and Baby A got to make her first trip to Conny's (although she missed out on the tasty goodness). E's dad came to visit his 5th grandchild, and my brother came up to visit too. E had to go to Ohio for work Monday and Tuesday, so having my brother here made me feel more comfortable.

Baby A and I made it out on our first adventure together, a trip to Target. She was so good, sleeping most of the time, but staying nice and quite when she woke up. It was a little difficult to fit in all of the things we needed around Baby A's car seat, but we managed.

We also discovered that Baby A likes her swing, which is so helpful to me during the day. She doesn't like laying down to sleep, so I can put her in the swing while I get things done. It has been very helpful in allowing me to take a shower during the day. She also likes to be carried a lot, and seems to like the sling.



No comments:

Post a Comment