Monday, March 2, 2015

2015 Week 8

This week Baby C finally got to try her first food. We were traveling earlier this month, so we waited until we got home to start her on the purees. I think we was more than ready to get started. I made butternut squash for her and she loved it. She couldn't keep her hands off the spoon. We added in bananas later in the week which she also seemed to enjoy.





I think I've mentioned this before, but Little J has dropped her nap. She occasionally crashes during rest time, but not often. We had a busy day Friday, so I let her rest in my bed and when I went to check on her she was out. My first look at her made me think she was looking like a big kid, but when I walked around to the other side of the bed I could still see a little of that baby face. I'm a sucker for a sleeping kid.



On Sunday afternoon we took a little adventure to the Bell Museum of Natural History. We hadn't been there before, and it was a fun little trip. The girls enjoyed checking out all of the animal displays and the animal bones and furs they could touch. Next time we visit I'll plan ahead more so we can get tickets to the ExploraDome.


And of course no week is complete without some Daddy snuggles.

 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, first foods! Always such a fun milestone :) Glad she enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old enough for first foods already? How can that be?!

    Can't believe I've never been to the Bell Museum considering I worked at the U of M for 6 years!

    ReplyDelete