Monday, February 23, 2015

2015 Weeks 6 & 7

I almost forgot to take pictures for Week 6, but remembered to get a few pictures while the girls were making valentines on Monday afternoon. Miss A is getting better at writing her name all the time, but with a 9 letter name, valentines are a little tricky. Poor girls, all three have long first names with a long last name. 


Little J is so expressive these days. In the first picture she's trying to show Miss A how much she loves her. She spreads her fingers out as much as she can to show how much she loves each of us. So sweet!


This one is her questioning face. Ha!


I'm saving most of the pictures I actually took during Week 7 for an Austin recap, but I thought I'd share a couple of E playing with Baby C at the hotel. Such a sweet Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment