|Miss A at her 3rd birthday party.|
|Celebrating her 3rd birthday with a special date to the Children's Museum.|
- Frozen. I don't' see this changing any time soon. She is obsessed. Like most other little girls I know.
- Curious George Movie. This is the most recent movie we've watched, which is probably why it made the list.
- My Little Pony. As soon as we got Netflix, Miss A fell in love with My Little Pony. Every morning this is her choice to watch while we get ready for the day.
- Doc McStuffins. Still a favorite since her 3.5 year interview. She has her own Doc McStuffins doctor kit to give checkups, a stuffed lamb she sometimes dresses up in a pink tutu and now her own Stuffy to give checkups.
- Princess Celestia
- Pinky Pie
- Peanut Butter and Jelly on bread (not toast)
- Mac & Cheese
- Dress up clothes
- A is for Annabelle
- Poem Book (Where the Sidewalk Ends). Side note: yesterday after her rest time, she brought us the book with a poem she really wanted to read... Sister for Sale.
Favorite Things To Do
- Read books
- Let It Go
- For the First Time in Forever
- Love is an Open Door
How We've Celebrated Her Birthday So Far
- Cake and presents from Nana and Papa when they visited early.
- Butterfly Tea Party with friends.
- Daddy Daughter Date to the Mall of America. Rides, lunch and a trip to Build A Bear to make a giant Pinky Pie.
Plans to Celebrate Her Birthday Today
- Visit to the library. It is still too cold (for me) to do any outdoor activities.
- Dinner out, Miss A's choice. She's very excited to be in charge.
- Read books. She loves to read, and she'll snuggle nicely when we read to her. I'm happy to read to her, or watch her read with Daddy.
- Make projects. I've really had a lot of fun recently playing with Miss A while Little J starts her nap. I especially like the days she wants to do projects. It's fun to see her create. And I love that her pictures are starting to look like real things now.
Daddy's Favorite Things to Do with Miss A
- Show her new things. Any new things. Daddy showed her the stars this winter. One night this winter, Daddy showed her the stars. I caught them both laying the snow, looking up at the stars, talking about them.
- Snuggle and watch cartoons. (I think they're pretty cute together.)
Things She Needs to Sleep at Night
- Fuzzy (a blanket our neighbor made for her when she was first born)
|Miss A was SO excited that Lamby got to be included in a picture.|