Thursday, August 1, 2013

July at a Glance

Wow!  I can't believe how quickly July went by! What happened?  I feel like I just got done with school, yet Target is already full of back to school supplies (not that I don't love school supplies, but really, why is everything out in early July?  I still have weeks before going back to school!). We had a busy, wonderful July.  And, considering we were gone for 10 days, we still managed to pack in a whole bunch of summer fun with the little ones while we were here.  There have been many picnics and parks.  Visits to the library, children's museum and zoo.  A wedding and E's birthday. Miss A even got to go to her first movie in a theater.  It's been an amazing summer, and there is much more fun to be had in August! (Also, I'm obsessed with Instagram right now, can you tell?)

No comments:

Post a Comment