Saturday, April 20, 2013

All Princess, All the Time

Around our house it's princess time all the time.  Miss A has entered a serious princess phase.  She loves to watch princess shows (especially Sofia the First and Tangled), play with princess dolls (Tangled and Belle go everywhere with her), color princess pictures and, of course, dress up like a princess.  Luckily, Miss A got lots and lots of dress up clothes for Christmas, so there are more than enough for my two girls and any friends who visit too.  And those dress up clothes have been getting a lot of use lately.    






I think Miss A and Little J are super cute all dressed up in their princess gear, but it can be a little difficult to get them to stop moving so I can get good pictures of them.  One trick I have is to sit them on top of our dinning room table, facing our sliding glass door.  That way I have good light and a (semi) confined kid.







No comments:

Post a Comment