Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sprinter Cookies

We went to a Twins game a few weeks ago where they handed out buttons that said, "I survived Sprinter at Target Field."  I think Sprinter is the perfect way to describe most of our spring this year.  Most of March and April were cold and snowy.  We got one beautiful weekend at the end of April, then last Friday, May 3rd it snowed.  Again.  So Miss A didn't have to twist my arm to make cookies.  She was invited to a friend's house for a play date, so she told me we needed to make cookies for her and Miss E. So, while Little J napped, Mommy and Miss A baked (and ate far too much cookie dough).  A good way to spend our snowy afternoon. (This week is finally nice, so all pictures are SOOC... no time for editing when I can see the sun!)




We used the recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies I saw on the back of the Market Pantry Milk Chocolate Chips at Target.  They were SO good.  Soft, thick and peanut buttery.  We WILL make these again (probably soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment