Monday, August 3, 2015

2015 Cabin Week

A few weeks ago my mom, stepdad, two sisters plus boyfriends, brother, sister in law, niece, nephew, E, the girls and I all rented a cabin in Wisconsin for a week. Not everyone could be there the entire time, but we had a few days with the whole crew. It was a great week. I got a lot of time to relax, catch up with family and enjoy time outside and lots of wine. 




We didn't have access to a boat while we were at the cabin, except a paddle boat (pedal boat... anyone know which it's actually called?). Miss A and Little J loved going out in the paddle boat and convinced almost everyone to take them out at one point or another. E and I had a bad experience with a paddle boat back before we had kids, but this one was great. I really enjoyed going out with the girls each day while we were there. 


The cabin also had a sandy area and little beach for the kids to play in. I didn't love the rocks to climb over to get in the water, but otherwise it was a nice space for the kids to play. My sisters and mom were a great help keeping an eye on my little fish while the played and played and played.





Baby C did some playing in the water, but also some watching from the grass. She wasn't totally sure about the water.


E and Little J build quite a sand castle, complete with moat. Little J though the moat needed fish. She had no problem holding the little fish that Miss A and Z caught. Miss A enjoyed fishing, but not so much holding the fish.




First time playing with sparklers!




Baby C enjoyed playing in the water with E more than she lets on.



 The big girls really loved messing with their aunties while we were at the cabin.



 Snuggling Daddy before he had to head back to work for a couple of days.



I have never been kayaking or even canoeing (at least as far as I can remember) so it was fun to use while we stayed at my brother's in law's lake house. The girls took to it pretty quickly, and had a blast riding with E and each other.







As a side note, I shared on Instagram that I had the opportunity to test out the Sunburn Alert stickers recently, and tried them out at the cabin. The girls though the stickers were awesome, and didn't want to take them off, even after they were out of the sun. I was surprised how quickly the stickers went from bright blue to white (telling me it was time to reapply sunscreen) when they were out playing the in sun and water. I'd recommend checking them out, especially for a day at in the water.


1 comment:

  1. titanium machining in the oven - Titanium Arts
    At an oven heat unit heat titanium jewelry piercing unit, in an 2019 ford edge titanium for sale oven with a temperature scale. The heat titanium rod in leg in the oven titanium bolt can reach up to 4,000. This heat unit can be samsung galaxy watch 3 titanium

    ReplyDelete