Last weekend my bff Heather was in town for the Healthy Living Summit. Not only did I get to hang out with Heather for 5 days, but I also got to attend HLS13 and I came home with a lot of great SWAG. Here are my 5 favorites from HLS13 (so far).
- Sargento Cheese Sticks: The actual cheese sticks disappeared quite quickly, but my very favorite part is the string cheese cooler (don't tell me it's not the coolest thing!).
- Driscoll's Berries: Because I was one of the locals at HLS13, I ended up bringing home a TON of berries: strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries. I was SUPER excited to have a fridge full of berries, and so was the rest of the fam. E and I have been taking berries to work and making yogurt treats. Maybe even some smoothies this weekend.
- Musselman's Applesauce: I didn't know that Musselman's made big cups, but now that I do, I am in love. I take applesauce in my lunch quite often, but the regular cups never feel like quite enough.
- NatureBox Sante Fe Corn Sticks: Heather told me these taste a lot like Doritos, and I'm afraid she's right. I could have easily eaten the whole bag in the first sitting, but practiced a little self control and stopped around half. They are SO tasty.
- Wild Harvest Natural Shells & White Cheddar Cheese: I haven't actually tried this yet, but I rarely meet a mac & cheese that I don't like. And switching from Kraft to Wild Harvest would probably be better for me, and the little ones too. Not to mention the awesome Wild Harvest reusable bag and shirt. I'm in serious Wild Harvest love right now. Local friends, check for Wild Harvest at Cub.