Thursday, December 22, 2011

3 Weeks

Considering Baby J is approaching 4 weeks (tomorrow) I thought I should get a 3 week update up.

Baby J is still a sleepy girl, but she has more awake time during the day. At night she only wakes up to eat, and then it's right back to sleep. Baby J has been easy to take pretty much anywhere. She sleeps while I run to the grocery store, Target or at dinner with friends. Friday night we went to the Holidazzle parade, and had dinner at the Newsroom with friends- 6 adults and 4 kids. Luckily, we were placed in a room with one big table, and a little extra room for the little ones to run around before the food came, and to put the stroller so Baby J could snooze through dinner. She was by far the quietest of the 4 kids. For the most part Baby J seems to be a really easy going baby. The only problem we're having is that she spits up so much. It seems like she's growing (she's moved out of most of the newborn clothes, and on to 0-3 and 3 month sizes), but I hate to see so much milk bubble out after she eats. We try to keep her propped up after she eats, and that seems to help. I read some suggestions online to limit my dairy, which also seems to help, but I'm from Wisconsin, I just can't completely cut out milk and cheese! Thankfully, the spitting up doesn't seem to bother Baby J.





No comments:

Post a Comment