Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back to School... Not Me!

I know I can't be alone in wondering, how can it possibly be September?! August was a blur. I suppose that happens when you have a newborn baby. Today my Instagram and Facebook have been filled with pictures of kids heading off to school. For the first time in 27 years, this fall I am not headed back to school. It feels quite strange. The girls and I had lunch with some of my teacher friends last week, and I was totally removed from the back to school craziness. It felt great. Strange, but great. I'm so looking forward to this special year at home with all three of my girls.

Someone I know who is excited for school to start is our sweet neighbor, Miss L.  She will be starting kindergarten next week!  Such a big milestone for kids.  Last month, we met up to take some back to school photos of Miss L at her elementary school, and I think they're so cute I had to share!   
     







No comments:

Post a Comment