Monday, July 8, 2013

Little J: 19 Month Photos

I know, kind of a strange marker for photos, but 18 months just didn't happen (I tried!), but we finally went out and got a few pictures of Little J this week.  Coincidentally, I also did pictures of Miss A at 19 months.  And, at the time, I thought it was hard to get Miss A to sit still for pictures.  That was nothing compared to trying to keep Little J still (and to think I was already 8 months pregnant when I was chasing after Miss A). My little girl is sweet, but full of energy.  She is always watching and exploring, so when we took her to a new place, she just wanted to run.  There was also a lot of pointing and exclaiming... Puppy!  Water!  We did get a few that capture this crazy little girl at just a little over a year and a half.







No comments:

Post a Comment