Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy Birthday E!



It's funny to think that the first birthday I celebrated with E was when he turned 23, a decade ago. It's crazy to think of all that has changed in those years. In 10 years we've both moved to the Twin Cities, graduated, started careers, got engaged then married, bought a house and added two baby girls to our family. And each year I love him more.
E makes me happy.  He makes me laugh even with some pretty low percentage jokes.  E is so sweet with Miss A and Little J (well... I mean he's very tough and disciplines them... or that's what he wants me to tell people). He's the best Prince. E makes me better.  He pushes me to try new things, take chances and dream big (even when I'm very skeptical). E is our rock.  He makes us feel safe and taken care of.    
 

Happy birthday E! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment