Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby J is 2 Months!

My baby girl is getting so big! We went to the doctor last Friday, and she's up to 12 pounds, and 23.25 inches. No wonder so many of her 3 month clothes are getting snug. She's even fitting nicely into some of her 3-6 month clothes.


She continues to be a spitter, but not as bad as I was from what I hear. Our doctor calls her a happy spitter, and she's growing well, so I try not to worry about it too much. But it's hard not to worry when I'm soaked in baby spit after feeding her. I want all of that good stuff to stay in her tummy!




She's sleeping pretty well, but still a bit of a night owl. Her first sleep stretch is around 5-6 hours most nights, and she'd probably go about that long for the second stretch, but I wake her up to eat when Little A gets up most of the time so we can get started with our day. In this last picture, Baby J isn't looking at the camera very well, but you can catch a little glimpse of her big, gummy smile. She is so, so very sweet. She is so content and easy going, and she flashes that smile all the time now! We absolutely LOVE it! Her smiles are our favorite thing she does right now. I also like her baby stretches, and when she tries to get her pacifier back when it falls out. She looks like a little baby bird using her mouth to try to find where the pacifier went. And occasionally she is successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment