Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 Week 2

Baby C didn't make an appearance in my Week 1 photos, so I had to make sure to fix that in Week 2. Isn't she getting so big?!


We also took a short trip to South Dakota this week. E had work to do in Sioux Falls and his family is only about half an hour away so the girls and I went with. The girls loved the hotel, especially the pool and breakfast. Baby C took her first dip in a pool, but I only got pictures of that on my phone.





Finally, I caught this sweet time with Miss A and Baby C. One thing I can always say about Miss A is that she's an amazing big sister. She has loved both of her little sisters since the moment she met them. She is such a big helper with Baby C now. She doesn't always listen to my requests, but if I ask her to help with Baby C she always does. Seeing the two of them play together makes me so, so happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment