Friday, October 14, 2011

32 & 33 Weeks

The last few weeks have been very busy around here. We've been busy visiting family, and BGS #2 has been busy growing (along with Mommy). I can tell it's getting tight in my belly because BGS #2's movements are very dramatic. No small kicks and punches, but big movements that make it appear there is an alien in my belly.

Back pain, heartburn and braxton hicks contractions are a part of most days now, making it increasingly difficult to sleep at night. We recently got a new sectional for our living room, and there are many nights I've considered coming downstairs to sleep. I'm sure I'll have to do it sometime in the next 7 weeks before baby girl arrives.

We've got Little A's room done, so now it's time to get the nursery updated for BGS #2. Most of the room will stay the same, but we want to personalize it a little, which would be easier if we could decide on a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment