Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Update on Baby #2


I can't believe I'm almost half way though this pregnancy. Time has gone by so quickly! I am thankfully feeling much better now that school is done. I still have some days when my stomach is touchy, but they are far fewer. The heat really gets to me though, which is new to me, so I have to be extra careful to keep water with me and take breaks on really warm days.

I am feeling a lot bigger at this point in pregnancy #2 than when I was pregnant with Little A. This feeling was reinforced when a little girl who was talking to Little A and I at the park last week told me I looked like I was going to have another baby. I know it's true, but I don't need other people to point it out to me.

A high point of recent weeks is that I am feeling baby move a lot. Especially when Little A is laying on me. I guess her little brother/sister wants to say hi. And next Monday we have our big ultrasound, so we'll be able to find out baby's gender. Then it's time to start picking out names (we weren't 100% on a name until we were in the hospital with Little A) and get to work on modifying the nursery a little and getting Little A's big girl room ready.

1 comment:

  1. You're going to love having two kids close in age. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete