Thursday, June 2, 2011

Let Her Eat Cake!

So, keeping with my current style, this is a little (well, 2 months) late. But, here is Little A with her first birthday cake!

When we first gave her the cake, she was a little apprehensive. She would just touch the cake with her fingers. We were all hoping to see much more of a mess with this chocolate chocolate cake, so Aunt K3 pushed Litte A's hand right in the cake. Then came the tears. Little A did NOT like getting her hand covered in frosting. So I took her out of the high chair, and tried to get her to play with her cake on my lap (and maybe smeared a little on her face too). She still wasn't happy about it. The only cake she really ate was when I covered her pacifier in chocolate and gave it to her (I, on the other hand, thought her cake was very tasty, and ate a good part of it myself).

And finally a couple of pictures of our little family at the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment