Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2 Months

Baby A is 2 months old today!


This past month she has become so much more alert. I think I say this every week, but really, she is. I can't believe it! Taking her 2 month pictures today I noticed yet again. She likes looking at faces, especially Mommy and Daddy, and she also likes lights and ceiling fans. We found that out visiting grandmas last weekend. I think we'll have to spend more time playing in Baby A's room this week because Daddy put a ceiling fan in for her.



We also saw Baby A's first smiles this month. They're still a little harder to get out that I would like, but we're seeing smiles pretty much every day. For some reason she's especially smiley in the mornings, something she certainly did not get from Mommy.


Baby A has gotten a bunch bigger this month. I'm curious to see how much she weighs at her check up tomorrow. I'm guessing around 12 lbs. She has been a pretty good sleeper this month. Daddy gives her a bottle around 9:30-10 at night, and then we put her down to sleep, and she wakes up (most days) around 5-5:30. Again, not something she got from Mommy. She is quickly outgrowing the 3 month clothes, and has started wearing some of the 3-6 month and 6 month stuff (I'm having a lot of fun with all of the summer dresses, although I have a preference for those with the little undies built in).


We went on our first out of town trip this month to St. Louis by way of Lodi. Baby A went on her first trip to the zoo while we were in St. Louis.

1 comment:

  1. baby a is so cute! and old! so excited to see you guys this weekend! :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete