Friday, February 5, 2010

33 Weeks

It's hard to believe I'm already 33 weeks along. Only 7 more until baby arrives!


I had an appointment with the doctor yesterday, and everything's still looking good. My belly is measuring a little small according to doc, but I feel like it's huge. I have a hard time imagining it getting even bigger over the next (almost) 2 months! I'm still feeling sick some mornings, but at least it's not an every day thing.






I think we're in pretty good shape with the nursery but we still have much to do to get ready for BGS. As of now, she would still be spending most of her time naked or swimming in big clothes. I got a whole bunch of super cute stuff at my baby shower last weekend, but mostly things for her to wear a few months down the road.

1 comment:

  1. i am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for BGS to arrive :) you are looking STUNNING, my dear!!!

    also - am quite excited to see you blogging.

    ReplyDelete