Tuesday, November 1, 2011

36 Weeks

We headed to a Halloween party on Saturday night, so E and I had to come up with some quick costumes. I ended up going as an 8 ball, and E as a pool cue. I don't have any pictures from the party, but I did put my 8 back on for my 36 week pictures because it was Halloween, and I've reached the 8 month mark in my pregnancy. I can't believe I (hopefully) have less than a month to go!
I feel extra big right now. I move slowly, especially when I need to get off the couch. Little A thinks it's fun because she can get away much more easily now. I'm also having some trouble sleeping, but my biggest complaint right now is the near constant heartburn. I have Tums with me 24/7. Not kidding, I sleep with a bottle right next to the bed because I wake up many nights with terrible heartburn. No fun when I'm already not sleeping very well.I had an eventful 34 week check up a little over a week ago. I mentioned to my doctor that I had fallen down a few steps one morning, so she said I needed a stress test (and to call right away if I fall again). For the stress test, I had to sit in a recliner with monitors strapped to me for 20 minutes. Sounds pretty relaxing until you factor in the toddler who was with for my appointment. I had to stay sitting down, which Little A thought was really fun. Especially after filling herself up with graham crackers and apple juice from the nurse. Pretty sure stickers are covering the recliner in the room now (another treat from the nurse). Everything checked out fine with the stress test, so Little A and I packed up to head out. Unfortunately, about that time my tummy got very upset. So I took Little A and headed to the bathroom, where I got sick. Little A thought that looked like a lot of fun, so after I was done, she had to go pretend she was sick too. She is such a little mimic these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment